We are looking for a junior level marketing professional to help speed up our business development. It is a great opportunity for you to achieve some greatest things in your career. Please join us by apply on Indeed. Cover letter and CV are both required.
Marketing Manager at Filtricine, Inc.
San Francisco Bay Area, Santa Clara Full Time
Filtricine is a preclinical stage therapeutic company. We develop non-drug solutions to help people living with cancer and other medical conditions. You will join us to develop marketing initiatives and expand our reach to target customers for our food designed for cancer patients. We expect you are passionate and impact-oriented, and enjoy creating content. You must have expertise in quantitative marketing research. Previous marketing experience for direct-to-consumer products, especially food or products used by patients, is highly preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop marketing strategy targeting patients and physicians
· Conduct quantitative marketing research and identify customer acquisition channels with rigor and efficiency
· Produce creative and engaging content on websites and social media platforms
· Manage user communities and public relations
· Work with team members and advisors on branding, pricing, design, and other marketing initiatives
· Manage direct-to-consumer ecommerce and product launch
· Develop and manage marketing campaigns
· Organize marketing events
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 3+ years of marketing experience is required.
· Bachelor or higher degree in marketing or a related field is required.
· Quantitative marketing skills are required.
· Previous marketing experience for direct-to-consumer products, especially food or medical products, is highly preferred.
· Previous marketing experience targeting patients and physicians is highly preferred.
· Creative and passionate in developing high-quality content.
· Experience in launching products, creating marketing campaigns and strategies.
· Experience in online marketing, including social media.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Passionate about learning and growing professionally.
· Enjoy fast-paced startup environment and able to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
· Impact-oriented and detail-oriented.
· Competitive salary and stock options.
· Company-wide benefit package in healthcare, retirement and paid time-off
· Free lunch and snack
· Collaborative and stimulating work environment
· Excellent opportunity for career growth and leadership development
Filtricine, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Filtricine, Inc.
Filtricine, Inc. is a San Francisco Bay Area based biotechnology startup backed by venture capital to develop new cancer therapies. We are developing non-drug solutions to help improve the life quality of people living with cancer and other medical conditions. We value integrity, teamwork, and passion. We work as a mission-driven team to attack cancer, one of the greatest challenges for human beings. Join us to make a healthier world.
We only consider applicants who submit both cover letter AND resume.