Filtricine is a preclinical stage therapeutic company. We develop non-drug solutions to help people living with cancer and other medical conditions. You will join us to develop product strategy and manage product launch for our food designed for cancer patients. We expect you to have product management experience for direct-to-consumer products, especially food or products used by patients. Previous experience in launching such products is highly preferred. We hope you are passionate and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop product development strategies and manage product launch
· Define and manage timeline and budget of product development, production, and marketing
· Design and introduce product lines and determine product requirements and features
· Conduct market research, engage with the customers, and understand customers’ needs
· Develop marketing and sales strategies, and determine product packaging, pricing
· Collaborate and communicate with scientists, engineers, designers, marketing and sales specialists throughout the product life cycle
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 5+ years of product development/management experience for direct-to-consumer products is required.
· Bachelor or higher degree in a related field is required.
· Experience in strategizing and managing food products or products used by patients, is highly preferred.
· Experience in launching products and being hands-on in driving the launch is highly preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Passionate about learning and growing professionally.
· Experience in an early-stage startup where the candidate was among the first business hires is a plus.
· Enjoy fast-paced startup environment and able to meet deadlines.
· Impact-oriented and detail-oriented.
· Competitive salary and stock options.
· Company-wide benefit package in healthcare, retirement and paid time-off
· Free lunch and snack
· Collaborative and stimulating work environment
· Excellent opportunity for career growth and leadership development
Filtricine, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Filtricine, Inc.
Filtricine, Inc. is a San Francisco Bay Area based biotechnology startup backed by venture capital to develop new cancer therapies. We are developing non-drug solutions to help improve the life quality of people living with cancer and other medical conditions. We value integrity, teamwork, and passion. We work as a mission-driven team to attack cancer, one of the greatest challenges for human beings. Join us to make a healthier world.
We only consider applicants who submit both cover letter AND resume.