We collect information about you (“personal information”) and your use of our Site, some of which may or may not be personally identifiable. We collect any information that you provide to us on this Site or through your access to or use of this Site. This includes, but is not limited to, your personal information such as:
- Real name, alias, postal or physical mailing address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, e-mail address, or other similar identifiers;
- Signature, physical characteristics or description, telephone number, bank account number, credit or debit card number, insurance information, or any other financial information;
- Health information you provide or that is provided on your behalf, such as information or records relating to your medical or health history, health status and laboratory testing results, diagnostic images, and other health-related information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law (such as sex and age);
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Biometric information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement;
- Geolocation data;
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Education information as defined in the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act;
- Inferences drawn from any of your information to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes; and
- Any other information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you.
We also collect technical information about your visit to the Site, which may include information about your device. When you browse the Site, your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) is recorded so that we may know how you are using the Site. Your browser may also automatically provide us with information regarding the type of computing device and operating system you are using. This information is used by Filtricine to monitor and improve the Site. This information is not linked back to you as an individual user.
We also collect personal information about you from third parties. This includes your personal information such as:
- Our business partners may provide us with information about you.
- Our service providers may give us information about you that they collect when performing services on our behalf.
- We may supplement the information that we collect about you with information from data providers, such as consumer reporting agencies or government records.
- We may receive information about you when you interact with our brand on social media sites or other third-party websites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or YouTube.
We may use the information that we collect from you to:
- Provide you with the Services that we offer through the Site and any of our other Services;
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, or other Services-related purposes;
- Enhance your experience with us, such as tailoring the content displayed on the Site or through our Services to your preferences, or developing new products or services based on your interactions with the Site or our Services;
- Send you information about products or services that we think may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with customized recommendations about our Services;
- Perform analytics to enhance our Site or Services;
- Identify other affiliate and non-affiliate providers that may be able to provide valuable services to you;
- Respond to litigation, regulatory request(s), or law enforcement requests;
- Carry out any specific purposes for which we have obtained your prior consent; or
- Conduct any other legitimate business activities not otherwise prohibited by law.
We may also use your information for business purposes such as to:
- Audit related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards;
- Detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Identify bugs or repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Engage in short-term, transient uses, provided that the personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
- Perform services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services;
- Undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of the Site or a Service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us; or
- Any other commercial purposes, including any purpose to advance your commercial or economic interests, such as by inducing you to buy, rent, lease, join, subscribe to, provide, or exchange products, goods, property, information, or services, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
We may share information about you with relevant and appropriate third parties in the following situations:
- To our service providers that perform functions on our behalf;
- To our business partners, who may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services;
- To protect or enforce our rights or property, to protect your safety or the safety of others, or to investigate, prevent, or take action against fraud or other illegal activities;
- In response to legal process or as otherwise required by law;
- In the event that Filtricine goes through a business transition or corporate transaction requiring due diligence, such as a merger, capital investment, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; or
- To conduct any other legitimate business activities not otherwise prohibited by law.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site may display links to third-party websites. Filtricine disclaims liability for the privacy practices of any third-party websites linked through the Site.
In addition to the information you provide, Filtricine may also collect information automatically during your use of our Site or Services via various online tracking technologies, which may include web beacons, cookies, embedded web links, or other information-gathering tools. These tools may collect certain traffic information that your browser automatically sends, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, click stream behavior (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take) and product information. When you use the Site, we may store certain information on your device, in the form of a small text file or “cookie,” which can help us to tailor the Site and/or our Services to your individual preferences and save you time if you use the Site or our Services again. For more information about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
Information from these tracking technologies allow us to measure activity through the Site and to create ideas for improving the Site and our Services, which may include the time and length of your visit, pages viewed, previously visited websites, and your Internet service.
We may partner with other third parties to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising on our website based upon your online activities. Some of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used for targeted advertising. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to not accept cookies from our website, you may not be able to take full advantage of our features or to receive some of the services that our website provides. To learn more about cookies and your ability to opt-out of certain advertising cookies, please visit the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. However, if you set your browser options to disallow cookies, you may limit the functionality of our website.
Even if you disable tracking, keep in mind that you may still receive interest-based advertising, including from third parties with whom your information had been previously disclosed or advertising from third parties that is not based on your interests and preferences.
The Sites do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
Certain foreign jurisdictions may provide you with additional privacy rights regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. If you are accessing the Site from outside of the United States, please be aware that you may not be afforded an equivalent level of protection as in the country where you are located.
CONSENTS AND AUTHORIZATIONS
SPECIAL TERMS FOR PATIENTS
The Site and our Services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly solicit information from children, and we do not knowingly market to children. Please notify us immediately if you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 years, so that we can delete such information.